Your new Sinuous instrument is warranted to be free of any material or craftsmanship defects for 1 year subject to the limitations in this warranty.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only. For the original owner to validate any warranty claims you must complete the Sinuous guitar warranty form within (30) days of purchase to insure proper registration of your guitar. You must also have proof of purchase or sales receipt for warranty coverage.
Coverage will be at Sinuous Guitars discretion and will repair defects or replace the instrument as it deems appropriate.
This warranty does not cover:
• Instruments that have been modified in any way.
• Any instrument that does not have a receipt or warranty card.
• Shipping damage or instruments that have been in extreme humidity or temperature.
• Instruments that have missing or altered serial numbers.
• Any factory installed electronics and hardware after one year from the original date of purchase.
• Normal wear and tear including but not limited to color fading, discoloration or damage to the original finish, worn frets, strings, tuners, hardware and plating.
To obtain warranty service:
Warranty service must be through a Sinuous authorized dealer or direct to Sinuous with a copy of the original sales receipt and a Sinuous warranty form on file.
Sinuous Guitar's goal is to provide high quality instruments and to stand behind our craftsmanship; our warranty covers the costs of both the labor and materials. Please keep your receipts and fill out our warranty card to help us service any of your guitars needs in the future.